Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Products

When new things appears on the market it's difficult to get the word out. I find out about most new products from commercials or since I work at a grocery I often just see new products there. A recent one that I was intrigued enough about it purchase was MiO liquid water enhancer. I had first heard about it from a commercial that showed how the product works. You just pour in flavoring into your bottle of water. You can add as much or as little as you like. At the time I was with a friend and we started talking about how Piggly Wiggly (our work place) has it. I decided to give it a shot, because it has 0 calories and looked like a good deal. The small bottle it supposed to be good for 25 servings and was only $3.50.
MiO Review: After trying the product, I found it to be convenient and delicious! My only complaint was that the serving size is a little unrealistic, at least for me. I had to pour a lot in order to get enough flavor, so I'm not sure if it will last as long and if this is the case, I don't think it's worth the price.
This product however did do an excellent job at advertising. It made everything about the product fun and worth a shot. I don't regret my purchase at all and I'm glad I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment